My Photo
Name:
Location: Chitown, Illinois, United States

Pharmacy Student

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Adios para ahora (Bye for now)

I can't believe I have to wake up in 6 hrs @ 3 a.m. to catch a 6 a.m. flight! Why do I have to check in so early? I'm all set and ready to go. I'm surprisingly very calm about my nearing departure. There's really no reason to be in a tizzy as I need to remain calm to ensure I make it to my destination. I'm really excited and was enjoying jotting down some common spanish phrases I may need to ask during my journey from Chicago to Xela tomorrow. I truly hope I learn a lot about the language and culture.

I'm exhausted and I hope to get to bed by 10 p.m. so I'll have a bountiful 5 hours of sleep!

Most importantly, I hope my travelpack arrives safely and my family is nice!

I'll write soon!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leaving you at the airport this morning was one of the toughest things I've ever had to do.

Once I receive your phone call this evening I will feel much better knowing you made it to Xela.

I just checked and your flight has taken off from Houston to Guate.

As always I love you and can't wait to hear your voice this evening!

10:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yay!!! You're there!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!

3:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So excited for you! Keep us all posted on the adventure...or else no massages for you ;b

10:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

6:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

1:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

1:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home