My Photo
Name:
Location: Chitown, Illinois, United States

Pharmacy Student

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Wedding Update!

Dear Friends and Family!

Please email me your mailing address so I can mail you a wedding invitation for our wedding on Saturday, 3/3/07 in Tampa. I sent out emails, but a few bounced back and a few have not sent your mailing addresses. Please, please send it to us! You have both my or/and Nolan's email.

Also, I bought two bottles of fermented rum with fruit. It's a typical alcohol that they make here when I visited Salcaja a few weeks ago. It's really good and pretty smooth. So that means that there's a party at my house when I get back! To show you my pics, of course and to catch up. The alcohol is fermented for 4 mo. with cherries, applies, peaches, cinnamon, and camomille. I tried a fermeneted cherry, it was strong, but the alcohol was quite sweet. They remove the fruit and it's just the alochol in the bottle.

I hope all is well with everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home