My Photo
Name:
Location: Chitown, Illinois, United States

Pharmacy Student

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

More of Nolan's and Jenny's questions

Yes, the lectures in spanish and I can get the take home message I mean I definitely don't understand every word. Also, I have a difficult time when someone talks fast, which is usually outside of the classroom. However, my family makes an effort to talk slower around me. Josefine usually speaks to Catarino, her hubby, in K'iche though. I learned two words in that language so far. I think only a handful are good enough, don't have a desire to learn a whole bunch of it right now.

I want to do stuff with QT, but I've been getting sick every freaking weekend! I'm glad I'm here for much longer so I can do some of the stuff I want to do that you don't want to do. I know we're going to see a lot when you get here. We'll just have to pump ourselves full of pepto!

I'm on level III and think I'll be cruzing to level IV next week. I've learned all the rules of present regular and irregular verbs, future popular, rules of past tense using reg and irreg verbs. however, there are millions of verbs so i'm just learning the most popular i guess. i can't believe how much vocab i learn no a daily basis. i also learned imperfect tense, which is super easy, it's another past tense, but the way to use it is different so i have 13 rules for it. i also learned a crap load of prepositions and have more to go on that. my teachers say it's really great that i'm taking it seriously and staying for 3 months because people think they can come for 2 or 3 weeks and miracuously speak spanish! geez, i feel like i can't do it sometimes and i've been here for nearly 5 weeks.

no, we used the stove top to make the ziti.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home