My Photo
Name:
Location: Chitown, Illinois, United States

Pharmacy Student

Monday, June 12, 2006

congratulations are due!

i spoke to nolan on saturday and he informed me he received a 2nd promotion at his job! yaaaahooo! that's freaking fantastic! i'm ecstatic! i wish i could be there to celebrate with you, sweetie! this calls for a night a blues and dinner of your choice when i return. i'm glad you hired the dog walker as bernie will need it as you'll probably be working longer nights! i'm so proud of you! i know that you'll get the news you passsed the CFA when you're here with me in Guatemala in August!

secondly, i just checked my email and nolan emailed me that i was accepted to the accelerated graduate option at my pharmacy school! i'm so psyched, but secretly i've been hoping that i wouldn't get it because i wanted to come back to guate for a month next summer again to study. am i bad or what? anyway, the sooner i graduate the sooner i get a job and the sooner i can have babies!!!

yeah!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A dinner and night on the town with you sounds awesome!

I'm glad you got into AGO....as I know how much you wanted it.

Just think when we come home in Sep't it will be only 2 yrs until you graduate!

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home