My Photo
Name:
Location: Chitown, Illinois, United States

Pharmacy Student

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

No pics!

Guys,
I don't know what to say, but I've not been able to upload any pics again today. I'm at my favorite cafe and the pc just freezes. I think it must be the pic size or the connection. I'm sick too so I really don't feel like screwing around with this right now. I guess I'll just write stories, but I'd rather have pics to accompany them. It freaking sucks! I wish I were more pc savy to figure this out.

I've had diarrhea for the past two days. I've been forcing myself to eat small meals. I haven't told Josefina that I'm sick. I think it's from the food I ate in the mountains on Saturday. I know I shouldn't have eaten, but it's rude to not eat the food when someone offers it to you. I haven't gotten sick from Josefina's food yet. She's very careful. She soaks green leafy veggies in Clorox to kill the bateria for an hour. I think it'll pass quickly. I've taken Pepto a few times, but I don't think it's necessary to take Immodium and definitely no need for Cipro. It's pretty minor and I think I'll let everything just pass naturally. LOL!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's wild...is it diluted (the bleach).

6:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope all is well and you are feeling better today.I have been reading the blogs every day.
Love
Mom

12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope all is well and you are feeling better today.I have been reading the blogs every day.
Love
Mom

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home